First-time users, register to create an account. You must create an account in order to access the Letter of Intent.
Returning users, please log in to create a new application or continue working on existing applications.
Register to create a new account.
Problems? Contact Help.
The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage is funded by The Pew Charitable Trusts and administered by The University of the Arts, Philadelphia.
About The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage
About The Pew Charitable Trusts
About The University of the Arts
Pennsylvania Cultural Data Project
The Pennsylvania CDP is an online system for collecting and standardizing historical financial and organizational data. The first management tool of its kind, the Pennsylvania CDP will enable organizations to view trends in their data, benchmark themselves against peer organizations, and enhance their financial management capacity.
The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage requires applicants to complete a Data Profile through the Pennsylvania Cultural Data Project (Pennsylvania CDP) website (www.pacdp.org). All applicants must have completed the CDP review process (denoted by the status “Review Complete” and a gold star icon) for at least their FY2012 Data Profile. Applicants should enter data from your most recently completed fiscal year (e.g. FY2013) as soon as your board approved audit or board approved financial statements (if not audited) are available to ensure the maximum time to complete the review process.
Instructions for the use of the Pennsylvania CDP:
1. If you are new to the Pennsylvania CDP, go to www.pacdp.org and click on “New User Registration” to register your organization. First time users should complete a Data Profile for each of the TWO most recently completed fiscal years.
2. Enter data using your board-approved financial audit / review or year-end financial statements.
a. If your organization is not audited / reviewed, enter data based on board-approved year-end financial statements.
b. If your organization is an arts program / department within larger institution, enter data based on internal financial statements of the arts program / department and indicate that you have a parent organization in Section 1.
c. DO NOT enter project budgets, budgets for future years, or data from incomplete or not-yet-approved audits / reviews / financial statements.
3. When finished entering data, click on Submit / Error Check; address any errors and call the Help Desk if you have questions.
4. On My CDP, go to the Funders Reports section, select the fiscal year for the report and click on “GO”. Click on the appropriate link to generate the report.
5. Save the .pdf of the Funder Report to your computer.
6. Review your Funder Report; if you have any questions, call the Help Desk.
7. Please upload and attach the Funder Report to your online application. You may print a copy for your files.
Please Note: As part of the effort to ensure the accuracy of your data, throughout the year the Pennsylvania CDP Help Desk will review each of your submitted Data Profile(s) and contact you with suggested revisions. It is your responsibility to respond to the Help Desk and to make any necessary changes to the submitted Cultural Data Profile(s). The Help Desk will regularly provide The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage with updates on the status of its applicants’ two most recently completed Data Profiles. If you have not been able to address the suggested revisions for at least your FY 2012 Data Profile, The Pew Center for Arts & Heritage may find your application to be ineligible.
Complete instructions for getting started with the Pennsylvania CDP are available here: www.pacdp.org/orientation.aspx.
Online training is also available here: www.pacdp.org/training.aspx.
Please direct questions concerning the Cultural Data Profile to:
Pennsylvania CDP Help Desk:
Toll Free: 1.866.21.PACDP or 1.866.217.2237
Pennsylvania CDP Web site: www.pacdp.org
The Pennsylvania CDP Help Desk is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.